ACL 8625 Staticide® IPA Pure Anhydrous Isopropyl Alcohol
Isopropyl alcohol has long been known as an economical, general cleaner for the electronics industry. Many brands use cheaper grades of alcohol with water content which leads to slow evaporation and oxidation. Denatured alcohol leave residues.
ACL Staticide IPA is made with 99.8% pure anhydrous isopropyl alcohol which contains the least amount of water possible leading to quick evaporation. With no denaturant added, this universal cleaner is excellent for using on metal contacts.
As an aerosol, Staticide IPA provides a delivery system that is convenient for the workbench.
Ideal for the following applications:
• Contacts and relays; finger connectors; fuses
• Control systems; precision devices; stencil cleaning
• Optical fiber maintenance
• Tape head cleaning
• Thinning flux residue on PCBs
• Test measurement devices; switches and cable splices
Thanks! You have been subscribed to our newsletter.
Please enter your email address.